Airbrush Spray Tanning
- 100% Natural Solution, No Alcohol, No ODOR
- Dermatologist Recommended, FDA APPROVED
- You control the color NO ORANGE!
- Blend in unwanted tan lines, blemishes, cellulite, spider veins.
- Look up to 10 pounds leaner
- You only need ONE session to get several shades darker
- It is proven that people feel healthier, slimmer and more confident when tan
- Great for special occasions and year round tanning
WHAT SOAPS AND LOTIONS SHOULD I USE?
The best lotions and soaps are the ones made for spray tanning specifically. One thing to know, do NOT use DOVE soap before, during or after a spray tan. It can make you orange, streak the tan and other bad things.
PREPARATION BEFORE RECEIVING YOUR TANNING SESSION
- Wax, shave at least 24 hours before your session.
- Shower and exfoliate your body.
- Avoid heavy moisturising shower gels.
- Do not apply moisturisers, deodorants, oil based products, perfume or make-up.
- Wear loose dark clothing and open toe shoes, e.g. flip flops.
- Leave jewellery at home.
- Avoid silk, wool and leather garments as tan will not wash out of these materials.
- You will be asked to undress to underwear or suitable swimwear to create the desired effect. It's your choice if you want to leave your bra on or off.
- If using underwear ensure it is black as tan does not wash out of elastic or lace.
- Barrier cream will be applied to hands, feet and heel areas and any other dry areas you may have such as knees or eczema patches.
- If you have nail extensions make sure the barrier cream covers those, natural nails will be fine.
- Your session will last around 15 minutes.
- You will be dry to dress straight after.
- The bronzing mist will dry on your skin in a few minutes so you can dress straight after your treatment
- Avoid touching or rubbing the applied tan once the treatment is completed
- For the short period that your face is sprayed, close your eyes and do not inhale. If you suffer from respiratory problems please contact your doctors before having the treatment.
- Do not touch skin whilst tan is developing to avoid tanned fingers
- Avoid water on skin whilst tan is developing, especially rain.
- Avoid heavy exercise as perspiration can spoil the result.
- Shower between 8-10 hours after treatment.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.LONG TERM AND HOMEWARE ADVICE
- Moisturise morning and night with a non-oil based moisturiser as oil can strip your tan.
- Avoid swimming as the chlorine will strip the tan, as will saunas and steam rooms.
- Remember that the tan does not contain any SPF factor so you will still need to wear sun protection as usual.
- Ensure all tan is removed by exfoliation before your next spray tan treatment.CONTRA-INDICATIONS THAT PREVENT THE TREATMENT FROM BEING CARRIED OUT
- First Trimester of pregnancy.
- Skin diseases and disorders.
- Open cuts and wounds.CONTRA-INDICATIONS THAT MAY RESTRICT TREATMENT
- Eczema and psoriasis - can be covered by barrier cream, if not open and weeping.
- HRT and IVF can interfere with the result of a tan. This may also be applicable during menstrual cycle (those pesky hormones!!).
- Acne can appear darker after a tan and may aggravate serious acnaic conditions.
- Diabetics can have a tan as long as they are following their recommended treatments and have no open cuts.
- Asthma - consult with your doctor prior to having a tan, but usually it is fine if it is under control with medication.
- Allergy to DHA or sensitive skin – a patch test can be applied 24 hours prior to treatment.